What time is check-in and check-out?
– Check-in will start at 3 PM and check-out is at 12 AM.
I will arrive late, how can I check-in?
– You can check-in any time after 3 PM. We will email you your instructions and codes for entry on the morning of your arrival.
What is the age limit?
– All our dorms have a 18 years age limit. All ages are welcome in our private rooms, as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Is there a curfew?
– No. Guests receive codes to enter the hostel so they can come and go as they please.
Can we have a party at the hostel?
– We are not a party hostel, but you are welcome to hang out in our lounge until 11 PM. After that we recommend you continue your night in one of the downstairs bars.
Is alcohol permitted in the hostel?
– We allow alcohol in the lounge between 3 PM and 11 PM. Please respect other guests though. Drinking is prohibited in dormitories.
Can I cook my own meals at the hostel?
– Yes! We have a kitchen with basic supplies, including oven, stove, microwave, water boiler, fridge and dishwasher. The only rule is – clean up after yourself!
What kind of breakfast do you offer and at what time?
– At the moment we are not offering any breakfast. However there are lots of cafés in the same block that offer breakfast or you can prepare you own in the hostel.
How many showers and toilets do you have?
– We have 4 separate toilets and 4 separate showers.
What is your cancellation policy?
– In standard rates we offer free cancellation up until 72 hours before arrival date (3 days). After that the cancellation fee is full amount of reservation.
What are your payment options?
– We charge full amount 3 days prior to arrival. All reservations must be secured with valid credit card.
Do you have laundry?
– Unfortunately we do not have a laundry in our facilities, but there is a laundromat close to the hostel where we are happy to guide you.
Is smoking allowed?
– Our hostel is smoke free. Smoking is prohibited in all parts of the premises.
How far is the airport?
– You can take the airport train from the airport to Helsinki Railway Station. The train ride takes approx. 25 minutes and costs 4.10€. From the station it is a 5 minute walk to the hostel.
Do you allow pets?
– We allow pets on request in private rooms. Please note it is not always possible so we recommend checking with us first.
Hostel services and facilities
- FREE Helsinki maps, travel guides and other info on your arrival
- FREE Walking tours operated by GreepCap Tours
- Always helpful hostel staff with current info, tips and recommendations
- No curfew, no worries
- Large comfy lounge with friendly environment
- Large TV, movies and Netflix
- Board games and books / magazines
- FREE Wifi in all rooms and premises
- FREE coffee and tea
- Use of large kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and more
- Hairdryers available at reception
- Iron and ironing board available upon request
- FREE use of iMac computer
- Car parking in FORUM CityPark (chargeable)
- FREE luggage storage on day of arrival and departure
- Sim-cards and stamps for sale
- Printing services
- Adapters and padlocks for sale